Chocolate Chip Cookie Layered Pudding
|Chocolate Chip Cookie Layered Pudding|
Layer cake, cream cheese, chocolate pudding and Cool Whip. Perfectly almost no dessert baked for bbq summer and gathering.
- 3 cups half and half milk
- Mini chocolate chip for topping
- 1 tube (16.5 oz) refrigerated chocolate chip cake batter
- 1 bar (8 ounce) cream cheese, soft
- 1 cup refined sugar
- 2 cartons (8 ounces) Cool Whip, divided
- 1 box of small instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 small box of instant vanilla pudding mixture
- Let the baking dough jar stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften so that it is easier to press into the pan.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13 pan with a cooking spray.