Honey Teriyaki Salmon With Noodles
|Honey Teriyaki Salmon With Noodles|
Love salmon? This Teriyaki Salmon with Noodles is a simple low syn tasty dish that will be enjoyed by the whole family.
Prep: 12 Mins
Prep: 12 Mins
Cook: 15 Mins
Total: 27 Mins
This recipe is dairy free, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
- 2-3 spring onions, chopped
- 2 boneless/skinless salmon fillets (approx 350g/12.3oz)
- 1/2 tsp of ginger
- salt and black pepper
- 100g (3.5oz) of dried egg noodles
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 2 carrots, spiralized
- 2 zucchini, spiralized
- 1 tbs of light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tbs of honey
- 1/4 cup (60ml) of water
- 1 tbs of dark soy sauce
- cooking oil spray
- sesame seeds, small pinch
- Cook the noodles according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Add the soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder, ginger and honey to a small saucepan with the water.
- Bring to a boil until it starts to reduce down and thicken, remove from the stove and set aside.
- Spray a frying pan over a medium-high heat with cooking oil spray. Once hot add the salmon fillets and cook for 2 mins each side.
- Transfer salmon to a baking tray and spoon over the top with the half the glaze , placing under the grill to broil for a couple of mins until slightly caramelized on top and the salmon is cooked through.
- Spray a frying pan over a medium-high heat with cooking oil spray add the spiralized veg and pan fry for a couple of mins, mix in the noodles and season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve the salmon with the noodles, spoon over the top with the remaining teriyaki sauce and sprinkle with chopped spring onions and a teeny pinch of sesame seeds.