Chicken Thighs Marsala Instant Pot
|Chicken Thighs Marsala Instant Pot|
Chicken Thighs Marsala for Two is a quick and easy griddle meal for a romantic date, or a casual dinner at night. This classic chicken recipe gives you a sense of extraordinary restaurant style in an instant.
Marsala Sauce is an easy way to provide instant elegance for dinner. I've said this a lot before, but the combination of shallots, mushrooms, garlic, cream, and Marsala wine (you can also use dried Sherry) gives the most basic instant luxury restaurant attraction to chicken. Marsala is enriched wine, which means it has a higher alcohol content than ordinary wine. This is used in chicken dishes like this, and in risotto and even tiramisus.
- some fresh thyme sprigs
- 1/2 cup of Marsala or dry Sherry wine
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 2 large shallots peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup thick cream
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 thighs of chicken skin with bones
- olive oil
- 1 lb. my little mushroom uses a combination of white buttons and chocolate cremini
- 2 cloves of garlic peeled and chopped
- fresh thyme
- fresh parsley
- Set the oven to 375F
- Clean the fungus with a damp cloth. Cut the ends of the stems, and slice thickly. You simply cut the small mushroom in half.
- Heat a heavy skillet over medium heat until it is hot enough. Brush the thighs of the skin with a little olive oil and, when the pan is good and hot, but don't smoke, tan the thighs, skin down, for about 5-10 minutes or until they have a nice brown color. Release them to the plate.
- Clean the burned beets and add 2 Tbsp of butter to the pan. Saute the garlic and onion for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly and being careful so that the garlic does not burn. Add the mushrooms to the pan and stir-fry for 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until they begin to shrink and turn brown.
- Add the wine to the pan and turn on the heat and let it slightly decrease.
- Add the cream to the pan and stir well. Season with salt and pepper and finish the sauce by stirring a little butter.
- Nestle chicken thigh back into the pan, a little flush the sauce on it.
- Bake the thighs for about 20 to 30 minutes, or until cooked.
- Serve hot with a sprinkling of fresh parsley and / or thyme