Quinoa Crusted Tofu Nuggets
(Tofu Chicken Nuggets) Recipes
|Quinoa Crusted Tofu Nuggets (Tofu Chicken Nuggets) Recipes|
Let's celebrate everything healthy with quinoa-skinned tofu nuggets or tofu "chicken" nuggets that I like.
Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 15 Min
Total Time: 30 Min
- 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1 lb. hard or extra tofu, tofu, drain and squeeze water
- Your favorite bottle of BBQ sauce (or healthy and thick sauce.)
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Cover the baking sheet with baking paper or silicone mat. Add cable rack above (not necessary but I like this because heat can be under the nugget.)
- Slice the tofu into small nuggets. I recommend 1/4 inch thickness if you are not familiar with tofu. Dip it in the BBQ sauce (generous) and then coat it with cooked quinoa (can get messy: I kind of put some additions on top when I bring the tofu pieces from quinoa.) Place it on a cable rack. Continue until there is nothing left.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the quinoa is brown and crispy. Serve with more sauce if desired!