White Chocolate Cranberry Bundt Cake Recipe
|White Chocolate Cranberry Bundt Cake Recipe|
This White Chocolate Cranberry Bundle Cake is very lively and perfect for celebrating the holiday season! Top with sweet cranberries and fresh orange zest for a stunning presentation! Stay fresh for up to 5 days.
These White Chocolate Cranberry Bundles are moist, flavorful, and perfect for holiday celebrations.
Prep: 30 Mins
Cook: 1 Hour, 10 Mins
Total: 1 Hours, 40 Mins
White Chocolate Cranberry Bundt Cake Recipe
For Cranberry Bundle Cake
- 1 tablespoon of finely grated orange peel
- 2 cups (227g / 8 ounces) of fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup (170g / 6 ounces) full fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups (397 g / 14 oz) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Watkins Almond Extract
- 3 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 2 and 1/4 cup (273g / 9 and 5/8 ounces) versatile flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 and 1/2 cup (340 g / 12 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (53 g / 1 and 7/8 ounces) pink sugar, packaged
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon of Watkins Baking Vanilla
- 5 large eggs, at room temperature
For Chocolate White Frosting
- 1 teaspoon J.R. Watkins Almond Extract
- 2 tablespoons of thick cream
- 6 oz (170g) quality white chocolate, melted and cooled for 10 minutes
- 1 cup (227g / 8 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 and 1/2 cups (283 g / 10 ounces) candied sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
For Cranberry Berry
- 1 cup (113g / 4 ounces) of fresh or frozen cranberries, if not frozen, don't thaw
- 1 cup (198 g / 7 ounces) granulated sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup (57 g / 2 ounces) of water
- Orange peel
- A handful of almonds
For Cranberry Bundle Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 325 ° F (163 ° C). Grease round 10-inch (12-cup) baking pan, making sure to coat all nooks and crannies. I recommend using a non-stick baking spray that contains flour in it, or smearing the pan with butter or butter, then cleaning it with flour. Set the pan aside until needed.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt; shake well to combine and set aside until needed.
- In a stand mixer bowl equipped with paddle pads, or in a large bowl using a hand-held electric mixer, beat the butter and cream cheese with medium speed until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Gradually add the two sugars, then increase the speed to medium-high and continue to beat until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in orange peels, baking vanilla, and almond extract. Reduce speed to medium, then add eggs, one at a time, shake after each addition and rub the sides of the bowl as needed. Reduce speed to low and add flour mixture, stir until mixed. Turn off the mixer.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the cranberries and flour and stir well to coat. Using a rubber spatula, fold the cranberries into a mixture until evenly mixed.
- Rub the mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 70 to 75 minutes, or until the cake is golden and a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let the cake cool on a baking sheet, place it on a wire rack, for 20 minutes. Then turn the cake on the shelf and chill it completely.
For White Chocolate Buttercream:
- In a stand mixer bowl equipped with paddle attachments, or in a large bowl using a handheld electric mixer, shake the butter at medium speed until it is completely smooth. Reduce the speed to be low and gradually add the sugar, beat until all the sugar is completely mixed. Add salt, cream, and almond extract and mix well. Add white chocolate and shake well. After all ingredients have been added, increase the speed to medium-high and shake for one minute.
- Spread frosting on the top and sides of the cake that has cooled. Sprinkle with almonds, orange peels, and sweet cranberries, if desired. Slice and serve, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator, for up to 5 days.
For Cranberry Berry:
- In a medium saucepan, add 1/4 cup of sugar and water and stir well. Place the pan on medium heat and bring it to a boil slowly, shaking frequently, until the sugar has completely dissolved, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add cranberries and stir until smooth. Using a slotted spoon, transfer cranberries to a wire rack and dry for at least 30 minutes.
- When 30 minutes are up, roll cranberries in the remaining sugar, work in small batches and stir until well coated. Set aside to dry for at least 1 hour.