Tomato Cucumber Avocado Salad Tasty
|Tomato Cucumber Avocado Salad Tasty|
Tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado salad. Salad is cool and easy for summer. No need to cook.
Prep Time: 12 Mins
Total Time: 12 Mins
- 4 ounces of feta cheese - diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 8 corners of black pepper from the pepper mill
- 1½ cup chopped tomatoes - I use cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber - peel and remove seeds and diced
- 1 avocado - diced
- 1 handful of parsley - chopped - about 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut tomatoes into medium dice. If using cherry tomatoes, cut in half. Add to bowl.
- Peel and throw away one cucumber and dice seeds. Add to bowl.
- Lift the hole, diced avocado and use a spoon to remove the avocado from the skin. Add to bowl.
- Feta cube and add to the bowl.
- Add the chopped onion and chopped parsley to the bowl.
- Beat with olive oil, red wine vinegar and black pepper - pour over the salad.
- Stir gently so that the feta and avocado don't break. Serve immediately.
- If cooled - save the avocado and add before cutting.