Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge with Crunchy Toffee Topping
|Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Crunchy Toffee Topping|
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge with Crispy Toffee Topping couldn't be easier! Throw it into the microwave, score the score, freeze and you're done
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chipits score toffee bits
- 2 cups. Reese chipits peanut butter chips
- 1 cup of chipits semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mix the peanut chips, semi-sweet chips and sweetened condensed milk. Move.
- Microwave 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each set for a total of 3 minutes (or until the chocolate melts.
- Cover a 9x9 pan with baking paper (this makes it easy to clean) and pour the fudge into the pan.
- Top with the Score bit, press it into the fudge and throw it into the freezer.
- Freeze for several hours, or until the fudge hardens.