Raspberry Chocolate Mousse
Raspberry Chocolate Mousse is a delicious dessert with a stunning presentation in stemless wine glasses. Each layer is velvety smooth and creamy, and you can make it several days ahead of time. Plus video tutorial!
Chocolate is perfect for dinner parties, Valentine’s Day, holidays and special occasions. We love chocolate mousse, and wanted to make a two-tone combination for a party. Who knew it would get re-pinned over 280,000 times on Pinterest (love, seriously)
This Raspberry Chocolate Mousse is a delicious dessert with a stunning presentation in stemless wine glasses. Each layer is velvety smooth and creamy, and you can make it several days ahead of time. Plus recipe video tutorial!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 35 minutes
Servings: 6 servings
Calories: 209 kcal
• 3 oz raspberry jello powder 1 small box
• 1 cup boiling water
• 1/2 cup cold water
• 2 cups whipped cream or Cool Whip (see note)
• 1/2 cup half and half milk
• 2 packets unflavored gelatin (1/2 oz or 14 g)
• 2 cups cold water
• 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder or 3 oz unsweetened chocolate chopped
• 2/3 cup granulated sugar
• Serving - optonal
• fresh raspberries
• fresh mint sprigs
1. Place a 6 or 12 cup muffin tin on a work surface. Set 6 stemless wine glasses on the diagonal in the cups (see note) and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, add 1 cup of boiling water and gelatin and stir slowly for one minute until dissolved.
Full Recipe: Click Here