Avocado Egg Healthy Salad
This avocado egg salad takes your classic egg salad recipe and adds healthy avocado for a creamy, nutritious and tasty new recipe you’re sure to love.
When it comes to quintessential spring and summer recipes egg salad always comes to mind. It’s light, healthy and can be served for breakfast, lunch or dinner (I’m always a fan of breakfast items for dinner).
But if you’d like to kick your egg salad recipe up a notch and make your stomach happy, it’s as simple as adding an avocado and some fresh herbs. Think of it as the California spin on the classic. And I guarantee you’re gonna love it!
Yield: 2 Servings
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
This avocado egg salad is a delicious spin on the traditional egg salad recipe and perfect for spring or summer. Watch the video above to see how quickly it comes together.
• 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and finely diced
• 3 hard boiled eggs, roughly chopped
• 2 tbsp red onion, chopped
• 2 tbsp mayonnaise
• 1 tbsp chives, chopped
• 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• salt and pepper
• lettuce leaves (optional, for serving)
1. Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
2. Eat the avocado egg salad plain, topped on your favorite bread or on lettuce leaves.
Full Recipe: Click Here