Baked Shrimp Healthy Recipe
A quick, tasty recipe for baked shrimp with butter, garlic and Parmesan. Baked shrimp are the ultimate healthy fast food – they are ready in ten minutes!
Super tasty baked shrimp are baked with butter, garlic, hot pepper and Parmesan. It’s a beautiful combination of flavors that works really well.
This simple recipe dresses the shrimp in a tasty mixture of butter and seasonings. Baked to perfection, and ready in just ten minutes, shrimp are a super healthy fast food. Seriously, making this recipe at home is faster than going through a fast food place drive through.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Course: Main Course
Servings: 4 servings
• 1 1/2 lb. large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 1/4 cup melted butter
• 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt (not fine salt)
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
• 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Arrange the shrimp in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
3. Pour the melted butter on top of the shrimp and toss to coat.
4. Sprinkle the shrimp with the kosher salt, black pepper, garlic powder, crushed red pepper and Parmesan.
Full Recipe: Click Here