Basil & Lemon Baked Salmon In Foil
Basil & lemon baked salmon in foil is a healthy salmon recipe and an easy way to make a low-carb, Paleo and gluten-free dinner the whole family will love!
We would be celebrating with this basil & lemon baked salmon in foil, a few side dishes, and of course a huge peanut butter or chocolate cake for dessert.
Dessert was always my dad’s favorite.
It’s not often I get too personal on here. However, Father’s Day is this weekend and I can’t help but get a little emotional.
This salmon is baked in foil and topped with basil and lemon.
Course: Main Course
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Servings: 6 Servings
Calories: 265 Kcal
• 1 ½ lbs salmon cut into 6 fillets
• 6 Tbsp butter melted
• 1 clove garlic crushed
• 1 handful basil finely chopped
• 2 Tbsp lemon juice
• 1 tsp salt
• ½ tsp pepper
• 6 lemon slices
• See this recipe in Healthy Meal Plan #1
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place a large sheet of aluminum foil on a baking sheet and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Lay salmon fillets on aluminum foil, evenly spaced.
3. In a medium-sized bowl combine butter, garlic, basil, juice, salt and pepper. Mix with a spoon until combined.
4. Pour half of the lemon-basil sauce over salmon fillets. Reserve the remaining sauce for later. Top each fillet with one lemon slice.
Full Recipe: Click Here