Cashew Chicken Lettuce Wraps
This Cashew Chicken Lettuce Wraps is one of my absolute favorite dinners right now. It’s simple to make and packed full of delicious flavors.
I personally am a HUGE FAN of the lettuce wraps of all kinds. It took me a while to make some at home. I for some reason started with these lettuce wrap buffalo sloppy joes and now we’ve moved onto the asian-style lettuce wraps, these rockin’ cashew chicken wraps.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Cashew Chicken Lettuce Wraps for dinner tonight! A easy and delicious recipe that quickly whips together in under 30 minutes.
Course: Dinner, Main, Main Course
Cuisine: Asian, Gluten-Free, Keto, Low Carb
Keyword: Cashew Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Yield: 4 servings (1/4th of the filling fills about 3-4 lettuce wraps)
Calories: 280 kcal
• 1 pound ground chicken
• 3 cloves garlic ,minced
• 3 Tablespoons chili paste
• 2 Tablespoon rice vinegar (may omit if you don't have it on hand)
• 1/3 cup coconut aminos
• 2 Tablespoon erythritol (or sweetener of your choice)
• 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional for extra heat)
• 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger (freshly minced gingers work great as well)
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon sea salt + more to taste
• 1 cup cashews
• 1 head lettuce
In a large skillet, cook ground chicken and garlic over medium-high heat. Cook until garlic is tender and chicken is cooked through.
Full Recipe: Click Here