Cookies and Cream Chocolate Pie
Make this easy no bake Cookies and Cream Chocolate Pie when you need a chocolate fix. The layers of cookies and chocolate pudding will make this pie your new favorite dessert.
Ok, I have to be honest. I am not very good at math. My kids know that if they have math homework questions that they cannot ask me. Well, they can ask me, but I’m not going to be much help.
In my defense I did follow the model problem at the top of the page, so technically it wasn’t my fault. His teacher should have caught that mistake before sending home the paper with a mistake on it.
My mind automatically goes to things like crust, cookies, pudding, fudge, and Cool Whip. Yup, forget all thoughts of math because I’m automatically dreaming of this Coconut Fudge Pie and these little Chocolate Cheesecake Pie Bites.
• 2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs (18-20 cookies)
• 5 Tablespoons butter, melted
• 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 1/3 cup powdered ray
• 1 - 15 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed & divided
• 2/3 cup Oreo cookie chunks (6 cookies)
• 1 - 3.9 ounce box instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
• 1 cup milk
• 10-15 mini Oreo cookies
• 2 Tablespoons hot fudge
1. Combine the cookie crumbs and melted butter. Press the mixture into a 9 inch pie plate. Refrigerate while you mix everything else.
2. Beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy.
3. Fold in 1/2 cup Cool Whip. Stir in the cookie chunks gently. Spread in the bottom of the cookie crust.
4. Whisk together the pudding mix and milk. Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip. Spread over the cheesecake layer.
5. Top the pie with 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip.
Full Recipe: Click Here