Crispy Cauliflower Hot Wings
Vegan And Gluten Free
These baked Crispy Cauliflower Hot Wings are great for the vegans and meat eaters alike! They are perfectly crispy, spicy, and simple to make! Enjoy them with vegan ranch, some sauteed kale on the side, and make sure you have enough for seconds!
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 25 min
Total Time: 45 min
• 4 garlic cloves, minced
• 1/2 med yellow onion, chopped
• 1 tbsp avocado oil
• 2/3 cup of water
• 2/3 cup GF flour blend
• 1/4 cup almond flour*
• 1 tablespoon tomato paste
• 2 teaspoons paprika
• 1 teaspoon dried parsley
• 1 head cauliflower, cut into 2-inch florets
• 1/3 cup hot sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Heat avocado oil on med-high on stove-top, and saute garlic and onion for 3-4 minutes, until soft and translucent.
3. Remove from heat, and add to blender with 2/3 cup of water. Blend until mostly smooth.
4. Add GF flour, almond flour, tomato paste, paprika, and parsley to blender. Blend until it creates a batter that is thick and smooth.
5. Transfer into bowl with the cauliflower florets, and mix until cauliflower pieces are completely coated.
6. Place cauliflower pieces on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, not touching each other.
Full Recipe: Click Here