Healthy Chocolate Donuts Made With Sweet Potato
These chocolate chocolate donuts are outta control over here… not mad about it.
Healthy paleo chocolate donuts made with white sweet potato instead of flour, but taste so good, like the real thing.
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 7 donuts
• 1 small white sweet potato raw minced in food processor
• 2 large eggs
• 3 tablespoons coconut oil
• 1/4 cup black cocoa powder or regular cocoa
• 1/4 cup coconut sugar
• 2 tablespoons maple syrup
• 2 tablespoons coconut flour
• 2 tablespoons arrowroot flour
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 cup chocolate chips
• 1/4 cup coconut oil
• 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Generously grease a donut pan with coconut oil (see notes for the one I use).
2. In a food processor or blender combine all ingredients for donuts until smooth (the minced sweet potato gets blended raw with the other ingredients).
3. Transfer batter to a pastry bag and pipe the batter into the donut pan.
4. Bake on 350F for about 15-18 minutes until a toothpick when inserted comes out clean. Cool before spooning out of pan and cooling on a cooling rack.
Full Recipe: Click Here