Instant Pot Soup With Smoked Sausage, White Beans & Vegetables
This Instant Pot soup recipe made with sausage, white beans, and vegetables is a family favorite. It used to take hours on the stovetop, but in the Instant Pot pressure cooker, it’s done in less than one hour.
Course: Main Course
Keyword: Instant Pot Soup, Pressure Cooker Soup, White Bean Soup
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Total Time: 50 Minutes
Calories: 498 Kcal
This Instant Pot soup recipe is easy, delicious and hassle-free. Made with smoked sausage, white beans, and vegetables with an herb-infused broth.
• 1 lb bag dry navy beansor other white beans of choice, soaked for several hours* (see notes)
• 1-2 tbsp olive oil
• 14 oz smoked turkey sausage sliced into medallions
• 1/2 onion diced
• 2 cloves garlic minced
• 3 carrots peeled and chopped
• 2 stalks celery chopped
• 1 tsp fresh thymechopped
• 2 tsp fresh rosemarychopped
• 7 cups vegetable broth
• 3 cups fresh baby spinach
• 1 tsp salt (plus more to taste)
• 1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Using the saute function, add olive oil and cook sausage until browned.
2. Add onions and saute until translucent. Add garlic and saute for one minute. Turn saute off.
3. Rinse the beans and add them to the pot, along with all remaining ingredients.
4. Set to pressure cook (manual) on high for 20 minutes.
5. When finished, quick release the steam valve.
Full Recipe: Click Here