Italian Meatball Tortellini
Italian Meatball Tortellini! It’s such a fun spin on the classic spaghetti and meatballs. Who can say no to saucy meatballs and cheesy tortellini?? :) This is one of those meals that I keep the ingredients for on hand at ALL times. It’s quick and easy, family-friendly, and everyone will love it!!
And it literally could not be easier to make. I love these frozen meatballs from Costco and always have some in my freezer. If you’d like to make your own meatballs to keep in the freezer, here is a great recipe.
I also use frozen tortellini so I can always have it on hand, but you could also use fresh here.
The only other things you’ll need are spaghetti sauce and chicken broth! And if you’re in a pinch, you could just use water instead of broth. But I like the extra flavor of the broth. :)
Yield: 4 Servings.
• 20 meatballs, fresh or frozen
• 1 cup chicken broth
• 2 cup spaghetti sauce
• 4 cups (18 oz) cheese tortellini, fresh or frozen
1. Cook the meatballs according to the package directions.
2. Add broth, spaghetti sauce, and tortellini to a large (12-inch) skillet or dutch oven. Bring to a boil, then cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer for 8 minutes.
3. Add the cooked meatballs and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste if desired. Simmer for an additional 2 minutes to heat through.
Full Recipe: Click Here