Simple Garlic Shrimp
If you like shrimp and LOVE garlic, I hope you give this fast and delicious recipe a try soon. Enjoy!"
Prep Time : 15 Minute
Cook Time: 10 Minute
Total Time: 25 Minute
• 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
• salt to taste
• 6 cloves garlic, finely minced
• 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
• 3 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon caper brine
• 1 1/2 teaspoons cold butter
• 1/3 cup chopped Italian flat leaf parsley, divided
• 1 1/2 tablespoons cold butter
• water, as needed
• Add all ingredients to list
1. Heat olive oil in a heavy skillet over high heat until it just begins to smoke. Place shrimp in an even layer on the bottom of the pan and cook for 1 minute without stirring.
2. Season shrimp with salt; cook and stir until shrimp begin to turn pink, about 1 minute.
3. Stir in garlic and red pepper flakes; cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in lemon juice, caper brine, 1 1/2 teaspoon cold butter, and half the parsley.
Full Recipe: Click Here