Spicy Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Poke Bowls
Celebrate summer with these irresistible spicy sockeye salmon poke bowls! Healthy protein infused with Japanese inspired flavors for a delicious gourmet meal.
These warm summer nights call for some light and healthy cooking! Have you ever tried poke? I fell in love with this dish during my first Hawaiian vacation. It’s actually easy to create delicious poke right at home, where you can customize it with all your favorite ingredients! I made these spicy sockeye salmon poke bowls using the highest quality fish from Luxe Gourmets which ships directly to you.
Fresh wild Alaskan salmon is one of my favorite kinds of poke. The recipe I’m sharing has got a little spice, tang, sweetness and a whole lot of incredible seafood. I can’t wait to show you how to turn dinner into a homemade gourmet meal, let’s go!
Irresistible spicy sockeye salmon poke bowls are a breeze to make! Healthy protein infused with Japanese inspired flavors for a delicious gourmet meal. Customize with your favorite toppings!
Prep Time: 25 Mins
Cook Time: 5 Mins
Total Time: 30 Mins
Servings: 4 Servings
Author: Jessica Gavin
Sockeye Salmon Poke
• 1 pound sockeye salmon, cut into ¾ inch cubes
• 1/4 cup soy sauce , low sodium, or tamari
• 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar, or apple cider vinegar
• 1 teaspoon sriracha, or chili paste
• 1 teaspoon sesame oil
• 2 6-inch persian cucumbers, thinly sliced
• 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar, Kikkoman
• 1/2 cup water
• 1/3 cup honey
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes, dried
• 2 tablespoons sriracha
• 2 tablespoons plain greek yogurt, or light mayonnaise
Sockeye Salmon Poke
1. In a medium-sized bowl combine diced salmon, soy sauce, vinegar, sriracha and sesame oil. Cover and refrigerate.
1. Combine vinegar, water, honey, salt and chili flakes in a medium-sized saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
2. Once boiling turn off heat, add cucumber slices and stir.
Full Recipe: Click Here