|Velvety No Bake Keto Brownie Bites|
Most of the time after I made a recipe, I’ll eat all of the fat bombs I made and move on to new recipes.
These keto brownie bites are no exception – 5 minutes of active work and probably the ones with the fewest carbs I posted so far!
Yields: 6 Servings
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Total Time: 35 Mins
- ½ tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- 3 tsp (10g) baking cacoa powder (dutch processed cacoa powder)
- 3 tbsp (24g) finely ground almond flour
- 3 tbsp (16g) powdered erythritol (confectioners' erythritol)
- 2 ½ tbsp (37g) softened butter
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl until you get a smooth mass.
- Scoop out equal parts of the mass and form small balls with your hands.
- If the mass is too soft to easily form balls (this could be the case if the butter you used was very soft or you live in a very warm place), place the mass in your freezer for approx. 10 minutes and it'll be much easier to roll the balls.
- Chill the balls in your fridge for approx. 30 minutes before enjoying them with a cup of coffee or tea
- Cover with plastic wrap and store in your fridge for up to 3-4 days.