Instant Pot Green Beans And Potatoes
It’s a Southern tradition with an electric pressure cooker twist! These Instant Pot Green Beans and Potatoes are so flavorful, tender and there’s bacon on top!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
• 8 Slices of Bacon, chopped
• 1/2 Red Onion, chopped
• 1 Clove of Garlic, minced
• 6-8 Small Yukon Gold Potatoes, Halved
• 1 Tablespoon Butter
• 2 Pounds Fresh Haricot Verts or Green Beans, trimmed
• 3/4 Cup Chicken Broth
• Olive Oil
• Salt and Pepper to Taste
• Fresh Chopped Parsley
1. Press Saute and 20 minutes on your instant pot. Once hot, add the bacon and cook until crisp, stirring occasionally as needed. Remove the bacon to a paper towel lined plate, leaving the grease.
2. Place the onions and garlic in and sauté until tender.
3. Add the potatoes, cut side down and cook until golden, adding a drizzle of olive oil if needed.
Full Recipe: Click Here