The Best Crock Pot Apple Cobbler
This crock pot apple cobbler is the perfect no-fuss fall dessert. Serve it piping hot with a big scoop of ice cream!
Cook Time: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
- 6 cups apples peeled and sliced (Gala is preferred)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon divided
- 1/4 tsp apple pie spice
- 1 stick of butter melted
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Add apples to crockpot
- Add brown sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon, and apple pie spice, stir.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt
- Sprinkle flour mixture over apples, sprinkle with additional 1 tsp of cinnamon. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Stir ingredients inside your crockpot to combine everything
- Cook on high 2 1/2 hours until apples are tender.