Vegan Cream Cheese
5 Minute Vegan Cream Cheese is made with whole food ingredients and is ridiculously easy to make. It tastes amazing, too!
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Soaking Time: 30 Mins
Total Time: 5 Mins
Servings: 8 servings
Calories: 140 kcal
Author: Nora Taylor
• 1 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked
• 1/4 cup unsweetened non-dairy yogurt
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 3 tablespoons chopped chives
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
1. Soak the cashews either overnight in cool water in the refrigerator, or for at least 30 minutes in hot water. The longer you soak the cashews, the creamier the cream cheese will be.
2. Drain and rinse the soaked cashews, and add them to a food processor. Add the unsweetened non-dairy yogurt, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and salt. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape the sides as needed.
Full Recipe: Click Here