Cracked Out Chicken Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
|Cracked Out Chicken Tater Tot Casserole Recipe|
This casserole only takes a few minutes to put together. You can make it earlier and cool it down or even freeze it later. Because there are only two of us, I usually make half and freeze half in a foil pan for later.
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook Time: 40 Mins
Total Time: 45 Mins
- 2 lb bag frozen tater tots
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (1-oz) package Original Ranch dressing mix
- 1 (3-oz) bag real bacon pieces (Oscar Mayer)
- 16-oz sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, sour cream, soup, Ranch mix, bacon and cheese. Fold in frozen tater tots. Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until bubbly.