This Mango and Blackberry Vodka Cooler is a cocktail made by putting fresh mangoes in a simple syrup and mixing it with vodka and soda water. For more color and fruit flavor, it is decorated with blackberries. Amazing cocktail recipes for all your parties throughout the year.
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Mango and Blackberry Vodka Cooler
For Vodka Coolers:
- 1 can of soda water / soda
- 4 shots (1 1/2 ounces each) from zubrowka vodka
- 8-10 fresh blackberries
- Crushed ice
For Simple Mango Honey Syrup:
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves, added to be used as decoration
- 1 glass of water
- 2/3 glasses of honey
- 3 small ripe mangoes, peeled and sliced
- Place the mango slices in a large glass (or jar). Disturb them until they are completely destroyed. Or, you can make it pure in a food processor or blender.
- Boil honey and water in a medium-size saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook until the sugar has dissolved. Turn off the heat, add the chaotic mangoes and mint leaves and let the mixture cool for 10-15 minutes. Strain the syrup into a jug and discard solid food. Allow to cool completely before use.
- Fill four 10-ounce glasses with crushed ice. Split simple mango syrup between glasses. Pour 1 injection of zubrowka in each glass. Complete them with club soda. Decorate them with fresh mint leaves and 2-3 blackberries for each glass.