|Best Christmas Margarita Recipe|
Margaritas are one of my favorite drinks, but I tend to make them at home in the summer. Adding cranberries and pomegranates to my margarita recipe will help bring it from Summer to Christmas.
Festive margaritas for Christmas with cranberries and pomegranates.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 ounce Pomegranate juice
- Sprinkle with frozen cranberries, ice, and a sprig of rosemary
- 1/2 oz. Lime juice
- 3 ounces of cranberry juice
- 1/2 oz triple second or orange liquor
- 2 ounces of Tequila (I prefer cleaning)
- Add all ingredients to your martini shaker. Tip if you don't have a shaker, mason jars work best if you filter ice. Make sure the lid is tight and shake it! Up, down and around.
- Now pour it into a glass on ice and top it with frozen cranberries and a sprig of rosemary.