This Detox Immune Boosting Chicken Soup is the perfect remedy for flu season which is full of antioxidants that boost immunity and keep you warm all winter!
Chicken Soup Detox Recipe
- 8 glasses of chicken stock
- ½ teaspoon. crushed red chillies
- 2 cups of baby kale leaves
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 large celery sticks, chopped
- 3 glasses of grated chicken rotisserie
- 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup of mushrooms, sliced
- 10 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- ½ teaspoon. Turmeric
- 1½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 (15 ounces) can be cooked, dried and rinsed
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, heat the oil over medium-high heat and saute onions, celery and carrots, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and garlic, cook again 3 minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth, bay leaves, turmeric, red pepper, salt and beans; bring to a boil. Mix the grated chicken, cover and turn off the heat until it boils for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add kale, cover and simmer again in 5 minutes. Discard bay leaves, serve.