Eggnog White Hot Chocolate
|Eggnog White Hot Chocolate|
Very delicious hot white chocolate recipes with a holiday touch! This eggnog white hot chocolate is a very thick and rich drink to be enjoyed on christmas morning or during winter nights!
The holiday season finally arrives at us and nobody says a vacation is like a big cup of eggnog! Today i decided to add white chocolate and a touch of rum extract to an eggnog cup to make the best holiday drink!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 5 Minutes
White Heat Eggnog Chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon pure rum extract
- 2 and 1/2 cup kopyok egg drinks
- 6 ounces of white chocolate, finely chopped
- Cinnamon sticks
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- Add eggnog, white chocolate, and rum extract to a medium saucepan and heat over medium heat, continuously, until the chocolate melts and the mixture boils. Do not boil.
- Pour the liquid into the glass. Cover with nutmeg dust and cinnamon sticks, if desired.