Healthy Beef Soup Chinese Recipe
|Healthy Beef Soup Chinese Recipe|
If you have a little time in front of you (it's raining, your guests will be there in more than 2 hours, you hesitate between playing candy or doing something more useful), Chinese beef soup is a good choice. Ok, the recipe is rather long (count almost 1:30) but roughly, especially the working pressure cooker.
- Chinese Vermicelli
- Chinese dehydrated mushrooms
- 200 g of beef in thin slices + some bones
- Pepper salt
- 5 slices of onion
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 garni wreath
- 1 pinch of sugar
- Nuoc -nam sauce,
- Garlic is crushed,
- In a skillet, brown the beef with onions, meat bones, and carrots. Wet with a little water and add garni bouquet, then cook for 1 hour in a pressurized pan.
- In a bowl, pour the mushrooms into a small amount of water to make it swell. do the same for vermicelli in another bowl.
- After they have been rehydrated, cut vermicelli and mushrooms before adding them to the soup. Then cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing all the ingredients listed above.
- Serve hot soup with sauce separately.