Better Than Takeout Instant Pot General
|Better Than Takeout Instant Pot General Tso's Chicken|
This is a perfect sign of being spicy and sweet and the chicken is so tender that it melts in your mouth. Serve with rice and you will get the biggest hit in your home. I think I have a new favorite for Instant Pot.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Better Than Takeout Instant Pot General Tso's Chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon red bell pepper
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup of Hoisin Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 2 glasses of white rice
- 1.5 pounds of diced chicken
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 6 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of corn flour
- 1 garlic
- sesame seeds
- Place the pan in stir-fry.
- Saute the chicken cubes in sesame oil for 1-2 minutes or until the chicken is white does not need to be cooked until cooked.
- In a separate bowl, mix together with Rice Vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, hoisin sauce, and brown sugar.
- Pour the mixture into the Instant pan over the chicken.
- Place the High Power Manual for 10 minutes.
- Do a quick release.
- Place your saucepan back over the stir-fry until it boils.
- Beat corn flour until the mixture is thick and bubbly for about 2 minutes.
- Serve with rice. Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.