Broccoli Cheddar Tots (Keto Low Carb)
|Broccoli Cheddar Tots (Keto Low Carb)|
The keto recipe for cooking broccoli cheddar tots is as close as i've come to that delicacy.
This is easy to make. I saved the cauliflower and broccoli rice in the freezer, and i already used broccoli rice for this recipe. I think cauli will work fine too! And of course we always shred cheddar to make our cheese chips.
Cooking The Broccoli Cheddar Tots (Keto Low Carb)
- 2 cups shreded cheddar cheese
- Italian spices to taste
- 2 cups of cooked / cooled broccoli rice
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs of almond flour (we use this)
- If your broccoli rice is wet, make sure you dry as much moisture as possible.
- Mix all ingredients, making sure it is mixed evenly - this ensures the eggs are evenly distributed.
- Roll it gently into balls, lie on a mat and tap evenly with a temper tart.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Turn over each tot and bake for another 5-8 minutes.
- Eat alone or serve with keto sauce.