|Crazy Good Beef and Broccoli Recipe|
Beef and broccoli are delicious foods to enjoy for lunch or dinner, and the rest is re-heated by microwave. I usually serve it with white rice cooked with vegetable egg rolls. There are a number of decent sauces included with this recipe, so you want rice to help fill the sauce.
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 20 Mins
- 5 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of canola oil
- 1 pound of grill steak sliced into 1/4 inch thick pieces
- 3 cups of small broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup of beef broth
- 2 tablespoons of corn flour
- 2 teaspoons of corn flour
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Stir the sliced beef in a large bowl with corn flour.
- Heat canola oil in a skillet over medium heat for several minutes. Add the beef slices and cook until brown, a few minutes, stirring constantly. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add the broccoli and garlic to the pan, then stir. Add beef broth. Let it boil until the broccoli is soft, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While waiting for the broccoli to cook, mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
- Add the beef and reserved sauce to the pan, then stir. Let it boil for 5 minutes so that the sauce thickens slightly.
- Serve beef and broccoli over cooked white rice.