|Delicious Oreo Cupcake Recipe|
Oreo Cupcake has a rich chocolate cupcake with pieces of Oreo cake and chocolate chips baked into a cake and then topped with soft cream cheese that is frozen and covered with more Oreo cake crumbs. Follow my tips below to make the best Oreo cupcake recipes.
For cupcake recipes, you need: one vegetable oil, one sour cream, eggs, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and Oreos. To make smooth frosting, you need: cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and Cool Whip.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 box of chocolate pudding that is not prepared
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 Oreos fall apart
- 1 box of three chocolate mix cakes
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 4 eggs
- a cup of semi-sweet chocolate chip
- 4 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 container of Cool Whip
- 1 package of softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cake mixture, oil, unprepared pudding, sour cream, eggs, and water. Then add chocolate chunks and finely chopped Oreos.
- Bake in cupcake liners for about 18 minutes.
- When the cupcakes are cold, make frosting.
- Beat the cream cheese and vanilla together until smooth and fluffy. Slowly add sugar while continuing to mix the cream cheese mixture.
- At low speed, add cold whip.
- You may need to let the frosting form in the fridge while the cupcake continues to cool. Make sure the cupcake is really cold before adding frosting.
- Put your frosting in a cake bag.
- Place the tip of the cake bag into the cupcake and squeeze it slightly in the middle. You will see the cupcake expand.
- Then freeze the cupcake as usual and sprinkle it with crushed Oreos. If you want, stick a piece of Oreo in the frozen layer, for a little more flavor and extra cake.