|Ingredient Brown Sugar Italian Chicken Recipe|
This grilled chicken only has 3 ingredients - including chicken! Plus, there is no preparatory work involved. Woo hoo, Just coat the chicken with brown sugar and a mixture of Italian sauce, then put it in the oven.
I highly recommend coating your pan with tinfoil. The brown sugar mixture is sticky when baking. After dinner, throw away the foil and the plate is finished! Easy preparation and easy cleaning.
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook Time: 20 Mins
Total Time: 25 Mins
- 1 (0.7-oz) package of Italian Dressing Blends
- 4 to 6 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Cover a 9x13 inch pan with aluminum foil.
- Combine brown sugar and Italian sauce mixture. Cover both sides of the chicken with a mixture of brown sugar. Place it in the pan that has been prepared. Top the chicken with the remaining brown sugar mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Turn the broiler on HIGH. Bake the chicken until caramelized brown sugar, about 1 to 2 minutes. Watch carefully so it does not burn.