|Instant Pot Chicken Enchiladas Recipe|
This homemade Instant Pot Pancake Chicken Enchilada Recipe is very delicious and thanks to Instant Pot, for making it. Chicken and home-made enchilada sauce are prepared in Instant Pot, then the enchilada is assembled and baked in the oven. One feature that I like in my Instant Pot is the stir-fry feature. It's easy to saute garlic, onion and jalapenos right in the pan, then add chicken stock, tomato sauce, spices and chicken to cook. Once the chicken is cooked, remove and tear and you have all the ingredients to assemble the best chicken enchilada you have ever had. It's easy, you will never go back to the store to buy enchilada sauce again. This enchilada sauce tastes so fresh and flavorful beside canned enchilada sauce, there's really no comparison.
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 40 Mins
Total Time: 55 Mins
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 ½ lb skinless boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 2 ounces of tomato sauce
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 chopped onions
- 1 jalapeno chopped
- 2 tablespoons of chili powder
- Salt to taste
- Pour vegetable oil into your Instant Pot and add garlic, jalapeno, and onions.
- Press "Saute" and cook for 2 minutes, until the onion turns golden.
- Add chicken stock, tomato sauce, chili, cumin, sugar and salt, stir well.
- Add chicken and cook under high pressure for about 10 minutes (according to the size of your chicken breast).
- Meanwhile, warm your tortillas in the oven, to make them softer.
- Quickly remove the steam and mash your chicken with a fork.
- Fill each tortilla with chicken, the sauce and a little cheddar, then roll and place it on a greased baking pan.
- Cover the baking sheet with tinfoil and bake it in the oven at 180 ° C for about 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with sour cream and some fresh vegetables.