|White Chocolate Brownie Recipe Taste|
These white chocolate brownies are probably the best dessert if you like white chocolate. They are fudgy, sticky and like to bite into a piece of white chocolate in the form of brownies.
The thing is - I'm a bit of a brownie lover. Brownie enthusiast if you want. Nutella Brownies, Frosted Brownies, Brownie Pies ... I will take fudgy brownies every day.
Because more chocolate, more fudginess, and more excitement is always a good thing.
Sticky and beautiful white chocolate brownies are heaven in the form of brownies. This is made in one bowl, and the taste really improves after it cools. If you like white chocolate, this is for you.
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 22 Mins
Total Time: 37 Mins
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 and 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour, spooned & leveled
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter
- 6 ounces of white chocolate, use baking white chocolate instead of melted candy
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet, or dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chip
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Cover 8x8 inch pan with aluminum foil & spray with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl of medium size, melt the butter and white chocolate within 20 seconds. Stir every 20 seconds.
- After the butter and white chocolate have melted, let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Mix sugar, followed by vanilla, eggs and salt.
- Fold the flour gently.
- Pour / spoon the mixture into the prepared skillet and bake for 20-24 minutes, or until the top part is adjusted and the sides start to pull away from the pan. The inserted toothpick must come out with a few wet, or clean crumbs.
- Let the brownies cool completely in their pan.
- To serve, remove the brownies from the pan using the aluminum foil. Peel carefully the sides of the foil, then cut into 9 or 12 squares.
- In a small bowl, melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave in a short 20 seconds, stirring between each explosion. Drizzle white chocolate on top of each box. Repeat this process with a semi-sweet chocolate chip.