Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Instant Pot
|Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Instant Pot|
Clean carbohydrates are easy, delicious, and less than 1g per serving, This Buffalo Keto Chicken Meatballs are a healthy appetizer that is almost too good to be true. After you try it, you will know why it is one of the most popular keto recipes ever.
Sounds too good to be true, but this Buffalo Keto Chicken Meatballs only have 1g carbohydrates each! Perfect for a low-carb, paleo, and ketogenic diet!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 1 pound of ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cups hot sauce (we use Frank)
To make meatballs
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F and coat a large baking sheet with baking paper.
- Mix ground chicken, eggs, almond flour, green onions, garlic, salt & pepper in a large bowl.
- Use a small cake spoon to form the mixture into meatballs, or roll it by hand.
- Bake 18-20 minutes.
To make buffalo meatball sauce
- Beat the spicy sauce and melted butter in a large bowl.
- When the meatballs are finished baking, let them cool slightly (enough to touch) and gently add buffalo sauce.
- Serve with ranch sauce or blue cheese.