Summer Tomato and Salmon Pasta Recipe
|Summer Tomato and Salmon Pasta Recipe|
This easy Salmon Pasta recipe is lifted with a few simple but fresh ingredients, basil, tomatoes, and shallots from my garden.
This recipe is a little twist on dishes that I tend to make with canned salmon. But it really sings when it is made with fresh salmon.
This recipe is one of many that pair several forms of pasta with ingredients that are quite strong and intact.
This Quick and Easy Tomato and Salmon Pasta is loaded with great simple ingredients and is a super-fast way to feed your family in a hurry!
- 150 g Flat Paste
- 2 Spring Onions
- Black pepper to taste
- 20 Fresh Basil Leaves
- 300 g Skinless Salmon Fillets
- 15 g Breadcrumbs
- 5 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Shallot
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley
- 125 g of Plum Tomato
- Salt to taste
- Finely chop the onion and cut the parsley.
- Cut the fillet of salmon into a 3-5mm wide band perpendicular to the long side of the fish.
- Season salmon with shallots, parsley, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Cut the spring to 5 cm and then tear it as smoothly as possible.
- Cut tomatoes into slices and then cut the meat into 3-4mm cubes.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions.
- You need to do a little calculation here because cooking salmon will take around 3-4 minutes and you don't want bad dry salmon.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the pan over medium heat and toast from the breadcrumbs, when gold is set aside on a kitchen towel.
- 3 minutes before the pasta is ready to come out of the water add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the pan over medium heat.
- Sauté salmon and onion, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Two minutes later add the tomatoes and onion salad and continue sauteing for 2 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the pan with salmon and stir to mix.
- The seasoning test adds more salt and black pepper as needed and even a little lemon juice if you like.
- Finally, sprinkle the broken breadcrumbs and basil leaves.