No Bake Oreo Dessert
|Bake Oreo Dessert|
This Oreo No-Bake Dessert is a quick and easy no-baked dessert that you will love! This chocolate dessert consists of pudding, cream cheese, cold whips, and Oreos, of course.
- 3 glasses of total milk this is the total amount of milk needed.
- 8 ounces of awesome whip
- 1 glass of sugar
- 1 oreo package
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- Softened 8 ounce cream cheese
- 1 6.9 oz pkg vanilla instant pudding must be instant pudding. Do not cook and serve.
- Crush the oreos and place them in a 9 × 13 pan - save some for toppings
- Pour melted butter over oreo
- In a large bowl, mix the pudding & milk together until it thickens. Add soft cream cheese, and sugar and mix well.
- Fold the cool whip into a mixture of pudding and spread over oreos
- Sprinkle the remaining crushed oreo on top.
- Chill for 2-3 hours for best results