Chicken Rice Casserole Recipe Instant Pot
|Chicken Rice Casserole Recipe Instant Pot|
Chicken and Rice Casserole is a very comfortable meal, It's very simple to make, and requires almost no preparation, making it the perfect dinner.
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 glass of milk
- 2 cups instant rice, raw
- 3/4 cup to 1 cup of fresh, grated parmesan cheese
- 1 rotisserie chicken, or 4 cups shredded chicken
- 1 can of chicken cream soup
- 2 cans of mushroom cream soup
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup of chicken broth / broth or water
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a little 13x9 pan with cooking spray. Put aside.
- Remove the skin from the rotisserie chicken and discard. Remove the chicken from the bone and cut it into fine or broken pieces with two forks.
- In a 13x9 skillet, combine chicken, cans of soup, garlic powder, pepper, milk, chicken stock / broth, and raw rice. Toss to join. Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese.