Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Recipe
|Coconut Cream Pie Cheesecake Recipe|
Coconut cream pie with cheesecake round. Easy and simple thanks to coconut and crill wafer nilla pudding. This is bake pie so very perfect to make a day ahead! Pie cream cheesecake pie is a must make a dessert thank you.
Coconut cream pie with a touch of cheesecake. Easy and simple thanks to a mixture of coconut pudding and Nilla wafer crust. This is not a baked cake so it is perfect for making the day ahead to save time! The cheesecake coconut cream pie is a must be made for Thanksgiving dessert.
- 1 bar (8 ounce) cream cheese, soft
- 1 tub (8 ounces) Cool Whip
- roasted coconut for decoration
- 1 Nilla Wafer crust ready for use
- 2 boxes (3.4 ounces each) instant coconut pudding
- 2 cups half & half milk
- 1/3 cup of granulated sugar
- In a bowl, mix the dried pudding powder by half & half. Stir with a wire whisk until it is thoroughly mixed and creamy in color. Leave it for a few minutes to thicken. Flatten 1 1/2 cups of the mixture into the prepared crust (this is the first layer). Set aside the rest.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar, then shake with a handheld blender until mixed. Fold it in the Cool Whip and stir, using a spatula, until it is completely mixed. Add half of this mixture to the remaining banana pudding mixture. Stir together until mixed and add to the pie crust (as the 2nd layer).
- Apply the remaining cream cheese mixture on top (for the 3rd layer). Cover with a closed lid and let it cool for at least 8 hours, but preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve, make roasted coconut and sprinkle on the pie. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Spread 1 cup (or as much as you want) grated coconut on a baking sheet and bake for 4 minutes, stir the coconut around, and roast for another 4 minutes.