Delicious Almond Cookies Gluten Free
|Delicious Almond Cookies Gluten Free|
My Almond Cookies are easy and delicious recipes to make, and most importantly, both gluten-free and milk-free.
This is one of the easiest recipes that we will share on the blog. Cookies are very easy to make; to the degree that I believe they are very easy.
Both experienced and novice chefs will enjoy how easy it is to make these Almond Cookies.
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins
Total Time: 25 Mins
- 1/8 teaspoon almond juice or enough
- 1 cup of flaked almonds
- optional icing sugar to dust
- 3 cups of almond flour scooped into a cup, loosely packed - See Note 1
- 1 cup of prime caster / sugar
- 3 egg whites
- Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees C (360 F).
- Place non-stick baking paper into the oven tray.
- Place the almond flakes in a flat bowl or on a plate.
- Mix almond flour, sugar and almond essence in a large bowl. Add the beaten egg whites lightly and stir until the mixture forms a firm paste.
- Roll the small balls of mixture, about 3 cm (or 1 1/4 inch) in diameter in the peeled almonds.
- Place the ball on a paper-coated oven tray and spread it evenly.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until the biscuits turn brown.
- Chill on the shelf.