Easy Fathead Pizza Dough Recipe
|Easy Fathead Pizza Dough Recipe|
Pizza fathead is the most preferred thing among keto and low carbohydrate dieters. This pizza crust is a gluten free version which is very suitable for low carbohydrate carbohydrates and high fat. The secret is in cheese! Fathead recipes are easy to try. Delicious and easy fathead pizza crust.
Fathead Pizza is just one thing you can make with this easy fathead recipe. Pizza keto, gluten free, low carb pizza crust!
Prep Time: 2 Minutes
Cook Time: 14 Minutes
Total Time: 16 Minutes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 2 ounces of cream cheese
- 3/4 cup of grated mozzarella
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 425 °
- In a small bowl, add cream cheese and mozzarella. Microwave in high condition for 20 seconds at a time until it melts.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the melted cheese.
- Mix as best you can. A little weird here, because mozzarella turns into big lumps when it melts. It's okay, it will work together.
- Sprinkle on the pizza pan, apply the mixture into a 1/2 ″ thick circle.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Give your favorite toppings or try our White Keto Pizza! This is delicious.