Keto Low Carb Garlic Pull Apart Bread
|Keto Low Carb Garlic Pull Apart Bread|
This recipe is for those of us who want to enjoy our favorite bread even when following the low-carb keto diet. I just love the idea of this warm treat when it's cold outside. You don't have to make this garlic bread like I have. You can easily add other flavors to garlic. There are several good choices for this separate bread.
Even with the keto or low carb diet you can enjoy exceptional bread like this Low Carb Garlic Pull Apart Bread Keto recipe.
Prep Time: 17 mins
Cook Time: 7 mins
Total Time: 24 mins
- 12 Homemade Low-Carbohydrate Biscuits
- 6 cloves Chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Leek or similar
- Prepare the biscuits according to the instructions in this recipe. Place the uncooked biscuits in a round baking dish and bake half of the time as shown in the instructions from the recipe. So, if the recipe asks for a cake for 12-14 minutes, bake for 6-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, while baking, melt the butter, garlic, and other dried herbs (salt, etc.).
- Remove the cookie biscuits from the oven. Apply the melted butter mixture to the biscuits. Top with additional seasonings as well as cheese and herbs optional. Return the biscuits to the oven and continue baking until the biscuits start browning.