Mini Tiramisu Cheesecake Recipe
|Mini Tiramisu Cheesecake Recipe|
This Tiramisu mini cheese cake, This recipe is a decadent classic that your family and friends will love! The timeless taste of traditional Italian tiramisu combined with a soft and creamy touch will surely be a favorite.
While this will be perfect as a holiday dessert, this little slice is truly ideal for any occasion. I use my favorite mini cheesecake pan for this because I like it very much. You get 12 perfect little cheese cakes and it is the perfect size. Not too big, and enough to satisfy the sweet tooth.
Tiramisu is an elegant and rich traditional Italian dessert. The name comes from Italian which means "pick me up" or "cheer me up" which makes sense, because of its decadent coffee taste and rich and soft texture.
Prep: 20 Mins
Cook: 10 Mins
Total: 30 Mins
For the Lower Cake
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/3 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For Coffee Blends
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 1/4 cup of brewed coffee
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup cream cheese (8 ounce package)
- 1 cup whipped cream
- cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons of gelatin
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup of icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons rum
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray the bottom of each cup of your mini cheesecake skillet with cooking spray. Put aside.
- Add eggs and sugar to your mixer and shake until light and smooth. Add vanilla extract, a pinch of salt and flour and shake for 30 seconds or more until thoroughly blended.
- Spoon around one tablespoon or more of the mixture into each cup, there should be enough cookie dough for all 12 cups.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Prepare a coffee mixture by combining brewed coffee and rum together.
- In a small bowl add gelatin and water and stir well. Microwave gelatin for 10 seconds, the liquid will become clear and all gelatin soluble.
- Add mascarpone cheese, cream cheese, icing sugar, rum and gelatin mixture to your bowl and shake until everything is cooked, about 2 minutes. Fold whipped cream.
- After you take out the mini cake from the oven, stick the hole with a fork. Spread the coffee mixture generously on the cake. You can even pull out the cake and soak it in coffee, but make sure they are not too soft, you still want them to hold their shape.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture into each cup on top of the cake, making sure to fill it up. There should be more than enough cheesecake mixture to fill all 12 glasses.
- Refrigerate cheeses for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Before serving cake dust with cocoa powder and topped with raspberries if desired. You should be able to easily remove it from the tray, by pushing the bottom of the cup, if you have trouble removing the cake, take a knife and extend it around the edge of the cake.