Red Smoothie Recipes
|Red Smoothie Recipes|
Smoothies are not only delicious, they are packed with healthy vitamins and minerals. With the right combination of ingredients, it can become great nutrition after exercising a snack, breakfast, or even meal replacement. One glass contains antioxidants, protein, and fiber that help fight belly fat and reduce bloating.
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen watermelon
- ¼ cup of almond milk
- ½ cup of Greek yogurt
- ½ cup of frozen raspberry
- Pour the liquid into the blender.
- Next add the remaining ingredients.
- Blend the mixture until mixed.
- The mixture that is mixed can be stored in the refrigerator for up to three days.