Unicorn Lemonade Drink Homemade Recipe
|Unicorn Lemonade Drink Homemade Recipe|
Lemonade Unicorn, This brightly colored delicious drink is the perfect summer drink and lemonade recipe for anyone who is a fan of Unicorn, Bright colors and fruit flavors make this Lemonade Unicorn Recipe made with homemade lemonade that is super fun and super delicious. Amazing kids party drink.
If you like Starbucks Unicorn Lemonade then you will love this homemade unicorn lemon. This Unicorn lemonade recipe is very fun and also very delicious! This unicorn drink reminds me of a Starbucks Unicorn drink, but in the form of lemonade. It uses an amazing homemade lemonade recipe with a pleasant touch.
Lemonade Unicorn is perfect for Unicorn Parties, or anytime. But you really can make a fun day for unicorns to make this beautiful lemonade.
This unicorn lemonade drink is a pleasant color-changing lemonade or as we know it, a unicorn tear drink. When unicorn ice melts, the color of the lemonade changes.
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook Time: 2 Hours
Total Time: 2 Hours 5 Mins
- Pink food coloring
- Purple food coloring
- 2 tablespoons of corn syrup
- Unicorn or pink, purple and gold topping
- 3 glasses of water
- teal food coloring
- 1.5 cups of fresh lemon juice, 20-24 lemons
- 1.5 cups of white sugar
- 9 glasses of water
- Divide the water into three different measuring cups with bursts on it. Paint the water so that you have one cup full of pink water, one cup of purple water, and one cup of teal water.
- Pour water into the ice cube tray. Let the ice freeze overnight in your freezer.
- Heat the pan on the stove while listening and add sugar and water.
- Boil sugar and 1.5 cups of water
- Set aside and allow to cool.
- Squeeze the lemon into a bowl.
- In a large jug, mix the remaining water, a mixture of sugar / water and lemon juice, then stir well.
- Serve on ice.
- After the ice cubes are made and fresh lemonade is made, it's time to collect your Unicorn lemonade.
- Place your corn syrup on a small plate.
- Mix pink, purple and gold sprinkles on a small plate.
- Dip the edge of your glass into corn syrup so that it is slightly coated around the edge. Dip the glass into the sprinkles and stir until the entire edge so covered with sprinkles.
- Cover the ice in your glass so that it alternates pink, teal, and purple ice until the glass is full.
- Pour into lemonade and garnish with lemon and straw.