Best Air Fryer Steak Bites and Mushrooms Recipe
|Best Air Fryer Steak Bites and Mushrooms Recipe|
We cook steaks in 3.4 qt. Air Fryer Machine. Larger air fryers can cook faster. Some brands of Air Fryers will cook slower or faster than others, adjust.
For steak, use your favorite. Depending on the budget, we prefer ribeye steak, sirloin, tri-tip, and chuck shoulder (aka London Broil steak).
It was a kind of dinner for us. Something simple with a little protein and some vegetables is our fast and easy dependable weekday dinner. Then we thought of air frying and wanted to cook something different. Voila! A bite of steak water fryer popped into mind and OMG, it was the best dinner decision ever. This steak bite is scorched outside and cooked perfectly inside. It surprised us how simple and extraordinary the steak was cooked.
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Chopped parsley, garnish
- Liquid butter, for finishing
- 1 pound of steak, 1/2 "diced (ribeye, sirloin, tri-tip or whatever you like)
- 8 ounces of mushroom (cleaned, washed and halved)
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melt (or olive oil)
- salt flakes, to taste
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- Chili Flakes, for settlement
- Rinse and dry the cubes of steak properly. Combine the cube and mushroom steak. Coat with melted butter then season with Worcestershire sauce, optional garlic powder, and an abundance of salt and pepper seasonings.
- Heat the Air Fryer at 400 ° F for 4 minutes.
- Spread the steak and mushrooms in a flat layer in the air frying basket. Water fry at 400 ° F for 10-18 minutes, whisk and flip and steak and mushrooms 2 times through the cooking process (time depends on the maturity you want, thickness of steak, size of air fryer).
- Check the steak to see how well it cooks. If you want the steak to be more cooked, add 2-5 minutes additional cooking time.
- Garnish with parsley and drizzle with optional melted butter and / or optional chili flakes. Season with additional salt & pepper if desired. Serve warm.