Easy Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels
|Easy Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels|
This post is sponsored by RITZ as part of Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are mine.
This jalapeno pincushion with RITZ Crisp & Thins makes it a perfect lunch.
RITZ Crisp & Thins is quite difficult to resist because of its versatility. Not only are they great when traveling, but they also work well in many recipes, such as crispy casserole toppings or as a substitute for breadcrumbs.
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook Time: 10 Mins
- 2 packs of cream cheese
- 1 cup shreded cheddar cheese
- a little salt and pepper
- 4 flour tortillas
- ½ pound of bacon
- 4 jalapeno
- Cook bacon and crumble.
- Cut the jalapeno and remove the seeds, add to the pan and cook until soft.
- In a large bowl add soft cream cheese, jalapenos, bacon, and cheddar cheese. Mix until mixed.
- Apply 1/2 cup of jalapeno popap mixture to one side of the tortilla.
- Roll tortillas tightly from one end to the other. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight or at least 1-2 hours. In an emergency, you can skip this step, but they will be a little more difficult to cut evenly.
- Remove from the refrigerator and slice into 1 inch slices.