Frose Recipe- Easy Quick and Healthy Strawberry Alcohol Wine Slushies
|Frose Recipe- Easy Quick and Healthy Strawberry Alcohol Wine Slushies|
Tasty and refreshing frozen strawberry rose cocktail. Frose recipes are full of flavor. Easy and fast wine slushie with rose wine and your favorite strawberries.
Frozen wine that is mixed to be eaten and enjoyed when it's hot a summer day by the pool or anytime of the year you are want yummy alcoholic drinks. You can't go wrong with. This slushie wine recipe is really tasty and refreshing.
There is no special machine for making these wine slushies - only a blender. Delicious, light and fresh drinks.
So are you ready to learn how to make wine? Get it ready for the best wine slushie!
- 2 tablespoons of sugar (or as you wish)
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 1-2 cups of ice
- 4 cups of your favorite rose wine
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- In the blender, add all ingredients and blender.
- Start with 1 cup of ice, if you want it thicker, add more. Taste the sweetness after finishing, add additional sugar if desired.